Can A Penny Be Pinched?

I'm saving my money for a Wacom Intuos4 tablet, preferably medium.  I have $181 so far.  I'm almost half way there.  I'm thinking of taking $20 out of my food fund per month, which I think should work out positively, because then I can't eat as much.  But I need money for stupid patternpaper... hmm.. maybe $10 a month.  I've waited 21 years, I'm in no particular hurry.  A job might help.

I need to start putting away money for a desktop computer as well.  I've had my eye on this one:
 



3 stitches:

Unknown | February 9, 2010 at 4:06 PM

If you get a desktop, you need to get a full-size case. That way, you can upgrade or repair the computer in the future without having to buy a whole new one. I know the unibody is aesthetically appealing, but it's impractical, and usually overpriced. I'll help you pick something.

I love you.

Connie Kauffman | February 9, 2010 at 4:30 PM

YOU GET THAT TABLET.

And a medium one should be a good size - you certainly don't need the behemoth I have.

Jess | February 12, 2010 at 1:18 PM

You know I know nothing about computers, dear. Full-size case? Ehh?? Like with most things, I pick the prettiest one. And I'm not exactly in the market, but I'd love help (in the next million years, when I can afford one.)