Art Fart.


I love the graphics on these Chinese tea bags.  I think I might make a necklace out of them.


I got the conformation email last night that I got into Wearable Art.  Totally excited.  The email was all, "our esteemed panel chose from a large number of excellent proposals, blah dee blah", and I'm thinking, yeah right I just drew a lampshade hat.  In about ten minutes.  No really, this is how dumb my submission is.
Like, honestly.  But whatever, I'm proud of myself and I can't wait.


Also, I'm employed.  I'm the new dress department saleswoman and stylist at Short Pump Nordstrom.  I go in for job training Monday and Friday, and am assuming I start the following week.  

I also may or may not pledge Kappa Pi (art frat) this year, which I may or may not be qualified for (GPA, talent and such) and may or may not have time for (I have a lot of shit to do).  I don't know.

I don't know why I'm so goddamned ambitious this semester.  It's very unlike me.

I'm dying to go photo-ing, now that it's finally acting like fall and the weather is spectacular.  I think it's due time for a trip to the cemetery.

Sweater weather!  






0 stitches: