Fit For A Slutty Princess.




A very short, very tight princess seam dress sample.


I've been wanting to set up an Etsy account, and I'm thinking I want to order either damask or printed (cheaper) woven labels for my stuff.  There's a website that does just this, and you send in an image of your label design and the size and quantity you want, and they give you an estimate.  I went to alter my little "snip.shop" logo, and ALL OF THOSE FILES ARE GONE.  Just... gone.  I don't understand why my external keeps eating not only files, but entire folders.  The blog banner, the shop banner, the scissor image, everything.  That's gonna set me back at least a day, remaking those.

Can't worry about that now, though.

I have so many things to make in the next couple weeks, oh my gods.


0 stitches: